• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Novix Mini Double Step

K.D.P

SH Member
Has anyone taken a stock Novix Mini Double Step and cut it down to 12 or less inches? I’ve thought about doing this and turning it into one stick.

I’ve done this exact thing with a Tethrd One Stick and now an EWO Stick. I always take length from both ends so that the geometry of the attachment point (cleat, button, etc) is in the same spot so holds the same. Has worked perfect for me both times. Super stable and compact.
d96f7dad01d543a51d2e2ecc98a67930.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve done this exact thing with a Tethrd One Stick and now an EWO Stick. I always take length from both ends so that the geometry of the attachment point (cleat, button, etc) is in the same spot so holds the same. Has worked perfect for me both times. Super stable and compact.
d96f7dad01d543a51d2e2ecc98a67930.jpg

Do you climb with this and then setup your platform? How long is your EWO stick?

Correct. I just use it to climb. I like a larger platform so I can stand straight up without leaning at times. I cut the tube down to 13 inches

Back