• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

NY saddle hunter starting a business?

MattMan81

SH Member
Anyone else watch the last video. Pretty sure they are going to be starting a business selling stuff. Climbing stuff mostly it seems. Don't see a website yet. So just a heads up for other options to spend money at. Lol.

Anyone else watch the last video. Pretty sure they are going to be starting a business selling stuff. Climbing stuff mostly it seems. Don't see a website yet. So just a heads up for other options to spend money at. Lol.

I saw them on the vendor list for the Mobile Hunters Expo and was wondering what the deal was. I was thinking maybe they had a bunch of Flat Branch saddles to vend, lol.

F829CFF6-DEE5-41EC-8597-94BE2770DF7C.png

Their latest video was pitching some rope, but I wasn’t able to find it on Wesspur who was who they had doing their climbing kits. I will say this, at the last couple expos I attended, big hunting influencers rent booths to promote their channel and sell some merchandise like t shirts. I think the NY saddle guys are more likely doing that

Hmm...from their recent video July 23, seem like they are using a AreoHunter saddle instead of the Flat Branch saddle that they were promoting. ALSO noticed that all videos and mention of any association with Flat Branch has been removed.....

Back