• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Official 2016 Deer Contest Standings

redsquirrel

Administrator
Staff member
SH Member
Updated 1/16/17

Team 1: 48

Imthere: 12
Huck72412: 18
Bowhunter15
Bowhunter41002: 13
Suicyderider: 5

Team 2: 31

Blbloomquist
Vorsteg 9
redsquirrel: 17
Erniepower
Mcdm: 5

Team 3: 29

G2outdoors: 5
Maustypsu
Bowhunterchuck: 13
Adkmtntrapper
D_rek: 11

Team 4: 39

BChunter: 5
Kenn1320: 5
Ontariofarmer: 11
Flinginairos: 18
BassBoysLLP

Team 5: 37

Davet1963
Bigcat93: 16
Hambone: 16
Akira7799: 5
Autumnrider

Last edited:
Team 1: 36

Imthere
Huck72412: 18
Bowhunter15
Bowhunter41002: 13
Suicyderider: 5

Team 2: 31

Blbloomquist
Vorsteg 9
redsquirrel: 17
Erniepower
Mcdm: 5

Team 3: 29

G2outdoors: 5
Maustypsu
Bowhunterchuck: 13
Adkmtntrapper
D_rek: 11

Team 4: 34

BChunter
Kenn1320: 5
Ontariofarmer: 11
Flinginairos: 18
BassBoysLLP

Team 5: 32

Davet1963
Bigcat93: 16
Hambone: 11
Akira7799: 5
Autumnrider
Red what's the score now? I am shamefully competitive and need to know. I blame it on my older brother.

Red what's the score now? I am shamefully competitive and need to know. I blame it on my older brother.
Yes, it was updated today. We definitely have a close race this year, every team is still in it coming down the stretch!

Boy I wish my buck would have been from a saddle.... I need to get back out there

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Boy I wish my buck would have been from a saddle.... I need to get back out there

Yea you do!! Even a doe will put us in a tie for the lead at the moment!

I am hoping to be out on Sunday with a muzzle loader, and then back to archery

It's ok buddy. Team 4 approves of your decision to kill him from a treestand

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am hoping to be out on Sunday with a muzzle loader, and then back to archery

For whatever reason this year I actually feel like gun hunting, so I'll be out with a shotgun Saturday and off and on with my muzzleloader for the next month too. Although around here, after being in the woods on Saturday of shotgun season that might give me my fix of gun hunting for a while again lol.

Last place! I have never been last at anything. Guess I will have to shoot that 30 pointer! Go team 3!

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

I need bowhunter15 and imthere to step forward and repeat after me " I will shoot something soon":)

I need bowhunter15 and imthere to step forward and repeat after me " I will shoot something soon":)
At least you know they're out there trying!

Right now I'd be worried about team 5... I will be very surprised if @hambone doesn't get a doe on the board this season...

Ok so I need to shoot a 10 pointer Friday morning. Gotcha!!!!

I have faith that BassBoys and BChunter will come through and seal the deal for Team 4!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back