• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Official Team 3 2018 Deer Contest Winners Discussion Thread

On a serious note guys where y’all from and when is your season starting?

Im from CT we start Saturday looking to slam a doe then take out this unusual non growing buck on my private piece. We have some brutes here but they are very ghostly till mid October almost completely nocturnal.

GA - I'm a week into mine. Got out opening morning for 3 hours. That's it so far. My work schedule is so tough right now. I don't know how much I'll be able to hunt.

Sent from my Galaxy S8.

I'm from Michigan. My season starts Oct 1. I'm jealous of everyone who has already started!

NY October 1st. Not getting any good pics other than does and fawns lol The bucks are out there, hopefully 1 slips up when I am hanging from the old trusty TL ....

GA - I'm a week into mine. Got out opening morning for 3 hours. That's it so far. My work schedule is so tough right now. I don't know how much I'll be able to hunt.

Sent from my Galaxy S8.

Just remember all work and no play makes Greg a dull boy!! I get it though priorities man but remember to get outdoors!! Lol i just used your tag saying

I have complete blind faith in @g2outdoors this season! Hopefully the 6 times you get to hunt you are surrounded by bucks!

On a serious note guys where y’all from and when is your season starting?
I’m from Maine - our urban season started last Saturday. I got out but didn’t see anything. Pretty low deer density up here but hoping to fill a tag here in my home state before all is said and done. I also take an annual trip to NY for a week of bowhunting. Hope to fill a couple of tags there. Will do my best for Team 3!

Ok then... I was going to say when was the last time @g2outdoors actually contributed a point to the hunting contest anyways???

Your gonna change your tune when his arrow hits the bear that took your deer. I don’t know how he does it all the way from GA but ill be waiting for it on the tube!! Lol

It will be funny when he nails a booner and everyones chants “its over folks”!!

Our season here doesn't start til Oct 6. We do have a urban season that is running right now but I don't have any urban land to hunt....

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Vermont, starts Oct 6. Be hunting here and Rut in Mass. hope to have a saddle by the 6th so I can contribute to the team.

Back