• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Official Team 6 Thread

Bamalama. Between living next door to the local WMA and having a new jon boat sitting in my driveway, this year may be shaping up nicely. Never done a friendly little competition like this before, so I'm psyched!

I'll be hanging out in the middle of Iowa

tenor.gif

When does everyones season open up? Archery opens Oct. 1 here. And I'll probably be taking advantage of the early muzzleloader season Oct 13-21.

Indiana archery season opens October 1. I was drawn for three deer hunts this year on state property. A Virginia archery deer hunt is planned for the third and fourth week of October. Pleasant mix of state and private land.

September 29th in TN and Ohio

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Hunting in Southern Ontario. Season starts Oct 1 to Dec 31. Broken up by 3 1 week gun seasons. A few extra tags but not many. I've got 2 so that is all that matters. Sounds like we have a team of rookies lol. This is the first time I've been in a friendly little competition as well.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

Woohoo! I’ll be hunting the upstate of SC starting Saturday. I am planning to watch hurricane Florence come in from an oak that is dropping acorns. The plan is first deer I see in range will get an arrow. Hopefully team 6 will be on the board Saturday!
Stay safe, but don't let us down

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Sorry guys, I am giving my Hunt a 5 percent chance of happening tomorrow. Right now they are saying 30 mph sustained winds with 50mph gusts. With some old pine trees around my set ups I think I am going to pass. Hopefully I will be on the board before October. Headed to MO this week for teal and dove

Better safe than dead! You’ll have to make it up to us with a booner

Back