• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Official Team 7 discussion thread.

Opening this Saturday the 15th. Looking to put my post season scouting to work. The WI DNR kinda put a cramp on the doe opportunities as your limited to county specific/land type specific but I’m in for two counties and have some good spots lined up. Limits my private permission to buck only as I like hunting public for the variety and elected to go with public doe tags.

Where is everyone from?

Good luck Team 7!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Opening this Saturday the 15th. Looking to put my post season scouting to work. The WI DNR kinda put a cramp on the doe opportunities as your limited to county specific/land type specific but I’m in for two counties and have some good spots lined up. Limits my private permission to buck only as I like hunting public for the variety and elected to go with public doe tags.

Where is everyone from?

Good luck Team 7!!!

MS

I have already tagged an 8 pointer this season but in my excitement you can’t see the saddle I am wearing in the picture. Good thing I still have tags left to fill in TN and IL.

Congratulations!!!!

I have already tagged an 8 pointer this season but in my excitement you can’t see the saddle I am wearing in the picture. Good thing I still have tags left to fill in TN and IL.

I know you posted this. Can you link the thread for me?

Northern Virginia here. The Urban Archery season started the 8th and is doe only until October 7th, but I won't be hunting until November-ish due to the back surgery, and yes, I'm losing my mind, or going stir crazy, not working or hunting is killing me, lol. The good news is the Urban Archery is a long season, so I "should" be able to get a few doe's at a minimum. Oh, and I have some private land up in PA that I can hunt, 2 tags up there. I also hunt Quantico with my older Brother and Fort Belvoir, been thinking about a trip to AP Hill.

Oh and I'm going to be at Sikapalooza, not sure if I'll be up for a hunt, but I'm hoping to get out there at least a little bit, lol.

I am in Minnesota and my season starts this Saturday. I will be out Saturday morning but then I need to go to a work conference for 5 days. Hopefully will get back out right when I get back from the conference.

Congrats @TNhunter on your velvet buck. I agree that it should count double.

Back