• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Old Trophyline Vs New Saddle

Daneer1717

Hunted out of a TL saddle for 10 years or so. Anyone that's hunted from a original TL and made the switch to a new saddle. Worth spending the money? If so, what you like best about the newer saddles?

Thanks,

I had a TL saddle years ago and I hated the hip pinch . For years I went back to a treesuit because I sold my TL and Anderson sling. The new saddles have adjustments which I feel are way better and more comfortable that the TL.

Last edited:
@Daneer1717 sorry I deleted my response, I didn’t realize this wasn’t in the vendor section. It was either delete thread, move thread (then you as a non member couldn’t respond) or delete my response.

Thanks @Jefferson, I read your response and appreciate. @apex the hip pinch this past season just killed me. Not sure if I'm getting old and frail or if the extra 20lbs caused it to start hurting me. Just couldnt get comfy in it this year. @ Imthere I'm not sure what your saying about the lite?

Thanks,

Hunted out of a TL saddle for 10 years or so. Anyone that's hunted from a original TL and made the switch to a new saddle. Worth spending the money? If so, what you like best about the newer saddles?

Thanks,
I hunted out of a TL tree saddle for years, I love the new saddles because there are no shoulder straps, the waist belt holds up the saddle, the newer saddles are easier to put on, and the newer saddles pack down way smaller. You definitely want to have the back support strap for comfort. I dont notice so much pressure on the back of my thighs like I did with the original TL

Thanks @Jefferson, I read your response and appreciate. @apex the hip pinch this past season just killed me. Not sure if I'm getting old and frail or if the extra 20lbs caused it to start hurting me. Just couldnt get comfy in it this year. @ Imthere I'm not sure what your saying about the lite?

Thanks,

In a previous response now deleted it was mentioned that the pro was used more than the lite. I was curious if he didn’t like the lite

See you in a tree, Ricky

Back