• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

One year anniversary

redsquirrel

Administrator
Staff member
SH Member
The forum section of the site went live one year ago today. I just wanted to thank everyone for such a great year. There have been some awesome ideas exchanged over our first year, I can't wait for what is to come! Here's to many more! :D

bowhunterchuck said:
I am opening a beer and making a toast to you and this site......thanks !

Cheers! I'm having one right now myself :D

This is a great forum. Between here, ArcheryTalk, Hammock Forums and Whiteblaze I've learned so much. It's amazing what sites like this do to minimize the learning curve for all of us outdoor enthusiasts!

That's great. I'm glad this site is here. I've enjoyed my time here. It kinds feels like community. That's a nice change of pace. Congrats on the first year. Here's to many more.

I come to this site a couple of times a day to read. It's nice having good conversation and no arguing.

I agree. This has been a very positive forum. Really enjoy it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks everybody :D
We will make sure it stays that way!

Back