• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

OnX update

Slowclimb53

OnX just updated there maps it looks a lot crisper of a image. My question is will it change when winter comes back to showing the difference of pines and hardwoods. You can see it now just not nearly as good as you could before the update.

Probably wont change for a while, I think these changes happen around every 18 months when they can update most their covered areas. I read that in their blog a while ago so it might have changed. Google earth pro does a good feature where you can adjust the date and the sun position in the sky, that helps alot for any other areas that might be different than onx

Back