• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Out on a Limb Climbing Stick!!!!!!!

Boomstick300

Check this out!!!!

bf2da60cf2f610c3348a7f5721f83e88.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That looks cool! I like it! Very packable, weight reduced by machining an I beam instead of drilling holes so there's little loss of stiffness and they left solid material around the fasteners. Looks like another home run from Out on a Limb!

Bring it! I’d like to see how easily this goes from packing configuration to climbing configuration.

Give me 18” step distance (not overall distance) and 2 lbs, and easy to configure for climbing and I may have to retire my beloved muddy pros!

Neat looking stick. Only thing I am unsure about is what locks that step in place? What’s the weight limit?

Another pic. One thing about OOAL is that they listen and can respond quickly. They took a lot of criticism on their first platform. They listened and quickly released the Podium. After more feedback on the Podium they released the Ridgerunner. I ordered the Podium on a Friday when it first came out and they shipped on Monday. I bet they release excellent climbing sticks.
1574382526808.png

I wonder the same.... Looks like maybe you'll have to tighten the knob down to thread the bolt to lock them together

The owner of OOAL visits this site and responds to questions. I kind of wish I did not order Beast Sticks last Saturday, would have liked to check these out.

pretty much if you unscrew it all the way you loose a step in the middle of the dark and your screwed.

Back