• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Ozone totes

Davis21

May be a dumb question, but just want to clear my head on some stuff, if my way of thinking is right, ozone must contact the whole piece of clothing to clean. So if In plastic bin, seems like a lot clothing wouldn’t make contact with O2? Which wouldn’t really wash em very good? So y’all think you could get a good O2 soak in a plastic tub?

I use one I made and I can tell it penetrates all the clothes in the tote, I’m not scent control crazy though I just use it to keep from needing to wash my hunting cloths as often.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s what I was thinking about using one for. I’m probably over thinking it. Just something I could knock the stick off with before next hunt. What kind of Ozone machine you use?

I just got an ozone generator from amazon for like $30 and use a plastic tote from Walmart the kind that has a folding lid like a trunk. Used all last couple years I really like it.

735a1376ced538b99884aa4e8eefdaee.jpg
looks like this one but it used to be cheaper than that.

Back