• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Ozonics poll

Do you use ozonics?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BigAl

Just curious.....no discussion on if it works or not! No arguments! How many people use ozonics? This kinda is a poll, not anything else. Thanks

I use it sometimes depending on setup, if I’m in just an off wind where I’m good but gambling I’ll use it. Otherwise I just hunt w/the wind

You should add a poll! Just edit you title and select "add poll". Fill in your question, i.e. Do you use ozonics? Answer 1. No. Answer 2. Yes.

Thanks for the poke.....I need to be clear. On stand use is enough for this poll. But adding if you do your stuff and add on here it's ok.
Im strictly a gear treatment O3 user. Never used O3 in the stand.
I'm a believer. The odor busts I get now are either minimal or nonexistent.
But O3 is not a crutch for sloppy hygiene regimen. It just part of the entire scheme.

Im strictly a gear treatment O3 user. Never used O3 in the stand.
I'm a believer. The odor busts I get now are either minimal or nonexistent.
But O3 is not a crutch for sloppy hygiene regimen. It just part of the entire scheme.

Same here. I like it for the clothes and gear but not super interested in running it in the tree. Not for the price they’re asking for one of the fancy units anyway. Maybe I’m not hardcore enough or just don’t hunt the right hot areas. I would rather practice the skill of hunting the wind for the most part. I like to keep some aspects of hunting old fashioned I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use ozone in a dry wash container for clothes (just stuff that is not scentlok) but not in the stand because it has a smell. I voted ”no” because the Ozonics brand is a rip off. They charge waaaaaaay more than it costs. I think I paid $40 for my non - Ozonics unit.

Last edited:
I agree about the ozonics. I’m sure they are great but I’m not paying what they’re asking for those. I just bought a second scent slammer throw and go from Camofire yesterday for $32.50. Works for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not used a real one but made one pretty cheap so just testing it out but the results I am getting is they do actually work, I will always hunt the wind as much as possible but in some forestry/ wood areas the wind changes and it’s something to help in those areas

Back