• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Pa booner first sit in saddle !

sammusi

Just wanted to share, I’m new to the saddle hunting and went all in this summer. I had pics and saw this buck a few times scouting the field above my 5 acres. I knew what tree I wanted to be in once I found his bedding area. Season opener was Oct.2 I went in around 2 pm and set my lone wolf minis and edp platform, got in the set up and just waited in hopes the buck would show himself. At 620 I look to my extreme right and boom there he was and my bow matthews v3 was on my left hand side in the opposite area where I was thinking he would come. I was able to turn myself and get the bow to the right and drawn back. 12 yards he came to I drew shot and heard a crash within 40 yards. The rest was history. Can’t upload the pic :( he’s a 14 point we scored him at 179

Ya I was so worried about setting it up that I went in hours before I needed to ! Haha but it worked out and I’m digging it, I hunted out of the Overwatch transformer that thing is built like a tank. I used it a few more times in wv and Ohio as well. I will be keeping that thing for a long time . Just need to figure out the sticks I have the lonewolf 17 inch double steps not sure I’m loving them.

What a great buck! Congrats

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Back