• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

PA Public MTN Buck

AttackMode

SH Member
Got another one. First sit on a scrape line along the edge of some pines that sits just below the bottom edge of an older cut. This buck was cruising along the cut edge around 8 am. I gave him a quick grunt and he grunted back at me. I followed with a softer grunt and he was on his way.
The tree
Resizer_16675128080297.jpeg
The buck
20221103_101004_exported_8564~2.jpg
Resizer_16675128074873.jpeg
Resizer_16675128077515.jpeg
The ride out
Resizer_16675128083029.jpeg

Last edited:
Dude congrats! He's a great looking mountain buck. I was fortunate enough to also harvest a PA mountain buck on the 3rd as well, however not as nice of a specimen as yours.

Thanks everyone. I've settled in nicely on a routine and system that has been producing great results. I've been very fortunate these past few years with the opportunities and I hope going forward it gets even better. I keep contemplating trying new gear but if everything is working this good, why change it.

That's a dandy brother, nice job. Keep knocking them down. If its working for you, don't change nothing.

Last edited:
Back