• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Pack for sale or trade

Lol! No idea!!!! :)
Just seeing what you're considering....I'd offer cash... but family vacation is next week! Lol!

Well, I understand I just got back from family vacation! I am open for anything hunting, traditional archery, camping, or really anything outdoors. I have been looking into the treehopper or ezkut drill? Just really anything, if you have a pack you might want to trade? OPEN FOR ANYTHING! LOL!

Where are you located?
Why are you getting rid of the pack if I might ask...I just purchased an Alps pack as a back up to the one I've used the last 4 years. Your pack would be adding some variety to my arsenal. I'm in NC, and the ability to carry a fanny style pack would lighten the load some, but definitely cool things off.

I'm new to saddle hunting...so I don't have any of the drills or other items yet. I'm waiting on my We steps.
What is the cash price for the pack?

Located in S. Georgia.
I am trying to be more minimalist and not needing a pack, as I carry only what I need to shoot a deer with. I feel ya with trying to cool off, humidity is crazy here in S. Ga.

I can ship it for $14.90 but I was selling all items for $80. so total $95

I thought it was humid and hot here! Holy cow...south Ga has got to be nuts!
Well thinking about my gear to trade...sounds like the minimalist approach and my gear may not work.
If you want to wait a couple weeks I'll be glad to send you the $95.... But it'd be a bit.
I can always reach out then...that way you're not waiting on me if someone makes a suitable offer.

Yea, so far we have been hit with 108* with heat index, and humidity at 100%, but lately we have been getting afternoon showers to drop to mid 80's.
No problem, just let me know what you got and I might be able to use it or give to a friend that needs something. either way its all good, hope you have fun on your vacation. What part of NC you from, I got family in Chandler, NC.

I too ordered WE stepps, suppose to be here mid July, I ordered in late April. I have used LW climbing sticks, and a bullman ring of steps for my platform. I wanted to see if these stepps, would help me in my minimalist effort. How long you been hunting from a saddle?

Back