• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Pack suggestions

Hoythunter1861

I’m looking for a pack that is reasonably priced (Badlands is out of it, but if I have to I’ll get one).
I plan on running 4-6 muddy sticks and will be carrying a ridge runner platform, along with miscellaneous other items. Any suggestions will be wonderful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a condor urban go pack I've ran 2 years now I really like. I strap my sticks on the side stick my saddle and predator inside wife wanted one amazon has the coyote brown for $67

Price on this one is good. But don’t know for sure if it’s what you want.

Attachments

• 8ABA27D7-B1C4-42CB-9FE0-295A68100B4D.png
    8ABA27D7-B1C4-42CB-9FE0-295A68100B4D.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 48
I have an alps pursuit if interested in buying or trading?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm a big fan of the 5.11 packs. I have a rush 12. fits everything that I need for the day. well built. fits nice.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Back