• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Pack that carry bows

jgleas114

SH Member
Gearing up for the upcoming season. I am looking for a pack that I can attach my bow.

Background: I hunt private land but where I hunt there is a fair amount of pressure. Trying to eliminate any excess noise - hauling the bow up and down the tree. Any suggestions? I kicking myself for not grabbing a superday pack that was in the classifieds earlier this year.

Some where on here is the official back pack thread. It is a lot to go threw. If your not looking to drop a lot of coin, watch Camofire.com for deals on packs. The Alps packs are decent and can usually be had for a discounted price. I think mine is the trail blazer. Has the drop down cup to hold your bow/rifle if you desire. Or post a wtb in the classifieds. Pretty sure someone with 12 back packs on here can part with one.

Can be bought on Amazon too, affordable but I haven't used it.

Back