• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Pay it Forward Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamover06

I talked to @redsquirrel and he thought this thread could be a good edition.

Alot of us have hunted for a long time and bulit up "stuff" that just sits around. I want to get the ball rolling on paying some of that "stuff" forward. We have alot of new saddle hunters but also new hunters and we all know its not cheap to dive down this rabbit hole.

I have a couple things right now that i would like to pay forward and more to come once i do a clean out. Please comment items you would like to payforward below. If you would like an item please message the person so we can keep the thread to pay it forward items so its easier to see what people qould like to payforward. Please include your terms also (pay for shipping).

PAID FORWARD @swapfox1862 EZ fletch mini (used) with 36 blazers and 16 wraps. Enough for a dozen arrows.

PAID FORWARD 2 Samson fid pushers small (1/4 to 1/2)

I will pay for shipping.
0b23a746801a7226a203db01d5ddb3c6.jpg
a3161f076f809b448448c811eac853a9.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back