• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Paypal question

gameflogger

SH Member
Is there any way to purchase things from the classifieds with paypal and still have some security to keep from getting rooked?

Is there any way to purchase things from the classifieds with paypal and still have some security to keep from getting rooked?

I have made and been part of a lot of deals on here
With no issue

That being said send it regular PayPal
Not friends and families
A few will apply to seller but gives u protection

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With no issue

Not friends and families

A “fee” not few

Pay the 3% fees. Many sellers request the money sent via Friends & Family... no fees that way, but no protection either.
I have never had an issues with those on this site, but I have heard a couple others recently had. Their issues were more related to getting all the correct items.

With no issue

Not friends and families

How can I send it regular paypal?

When you go to send it will ask if u want to send friends and families or standard
Friends and families is for trusted recipients

If you send it friends and family there is no protection

If you are worried just add 3% to the price that's the fee the seller will have to pay to paypal for the sale

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Pay for goods or services. But I always add the 3% so the seller doesn’t have to pay the fees

G&S and I think its 3.5% now. I sold some items and ended up a few dollars short after PayPal took out the fees

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Pay goods and services.

People asking for payment via F&F or “add 3% for fees” are violating their PayPal user agreement.

I’m new here and to buying anything from anyone through PayPal also. I just purchased a few things on here from @Tek. He’s a real stand up guy. He pretty much held my hand through the whole process. Great guy to do business with! I did the goods and services option. It cost him a few dollars as the seller to receive the money, but I just added the fee to the cost. It offers some protection, but you have to read it to see if that’s what you need.

Back