• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Petzl Pirana Descender Recall

Vtbow

Just and FYI if anyone is playing around with one of these

Only if your saddle hunting under a waterfall! It’s a drowning risk. But it’s always be aware of the risks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only if your saddle hunting under a waterfall! It’s a drowning risk. But it’s always be aware of the risks

Haha, well there are a lot of people who use gear out of spec around here...so if a company recalls anything for any reason, it's worth noting...

Better to know the information and not need than to not know and need the information. Always Good to have all the info.

Back