• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Phantom for sale $330 cdn

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Canadian saddle hunter group for classified.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Hi Rick,
Thanks for including me in this. I spent the fall working hard on a promotion. I am now an airline captain at Westjet, or at least was.
Yesterday, I did what will likely be my last flight as a captain for some time.
If cuts go deep enough, I’ll be in EI.
Hopefully, you’re farming will not be too deeply affected.
Not sure what God will do with this. There’s definitely lots of us wondering how He will use this. Ughhh, I don’t like waiting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Rick,
Thanks for including me in this. I spent the fall working hard on a promotion. I am now an airline captain at Westjet, or at least was.
Yesterday, I did what will likely be my last flight as a captain for some time.
If cuts go deep enough, I’ll be in EI.
Hopefully, you’re farming will not be too deeply affected.
Not sure what God will do with this. There’s definitely lots of us wondering how He will use this. Ughhh, I don’t like waiting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well, I am not sure what will happen with all this. I hope you keep your job. Farming is affected. You cannot ship market ready cattle or hogs because of plant closures. Corn is down in price because of ethanol prices. Milk is being dumped because of lower demand. I had a diagnosis of two unruptured aneurysms in my head after two sudden severe headaches. So I retired at the end of March and rented out my land. I am sure their will be economic hardship for a long time because of this. Many people have it a lot worse than me though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back