• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Phantom Shipping Updates

Ok.... order number 152515, got shipping email late last night. Be here wednesday

They said 1-3 business days if ordered before 915 on the 26. That means everyone’s order should be sent by today if ordered before 915 Don’t think that’s happing. #152983

They said 1-3 business days if ordered before 915 on the 26. That means everyone’s order should be sent by today if ordered before 915 Don’t think that’s happing. #152983
Give it time.. they never give shipping updates til late in day. I'm with you I expect mine to be shipped today also

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

153052 and no shipping date yet. Guess I did not understand the in stock 1-3 business days. I thought that was for delivery. ho hum. Order confirmation email received 2/26 at 6:13pm Eastern.
1-3 delivered would be super expensive! 1-3 shipped out the door is expected IMO "if" a seller has stock on hand. Guess I've been spoiled by DanO and most any company I've ordered from in the past

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
153052 and no shipping date yet. Guess I did not understand the in stock 1-3 business days. I thought that was for delivery. ho hum. Order confirmation email received 2/26 at 6:13pm Eastern.
I’m under the impression 1-3 was processed and out their door. But apparently not. I have yet to get any email. Also emailed them today asking if it would be shipped out in the standard 1-3 like they said but no response

I’m under the impression 1-3 was processed and out their door. But apparently not. I have yet to get any email. Also emailed them today asking if it would be shipped out in the standard 1-3 like they said but no response

I'm 154740. and mine was about 24 hours after these. i bet that's hard to call.. if they ordered/made 1000 for rollout out week expected orders, could it have been 2-3x that and stock still be tight.. that's an out front sort of investment call. Last year, when i got the mantis i was eager to get it as i was new to all of this saddle stuff. now that the learning curve is over, or at least partly mastered, i'm not in as much hurry. I was joking with Bhwana day or so ago about i just ordered that new one, no one wants to buy my old one, as most of you are in the same boat as me, and at the Greater Carolina's hangtime deal this coming weekend, where the chance of winning a saddle are pretty good, watch me win one. oh the problems i'd like to have. ha

I’m in the mid 152900s and got an order confirmation when I ordered around 6 pm on the 26 and an official receipt in an email that Friday.. still waiting on that shipping confirmation!

I just received Email from tethrd. They say the orders on the 26th should ship out in the 1-3 business days. They say that you get the tracking info when UPS scans the package. They said it could take up to 48 hours to get the tracking info from when they scan it. I’m #152983 they said I should be getting tracking soon.

Someone on FB said they made 15000 for the release. idk how true it is.
even if that's true.. that wasn't enough. ha. and if it wasn't enough.. geesh.

15k at $250 a piece... carry the 1.... $3,735,000 in potential sales with a cost of i dunno.. production costs prolly in the $50 range. Plus shipping, marketing and all that. if so, 15k is a $750,000 PO to their manufacturers. Who knew, this biz was that good. we all be crazy. Spo happy for those dudes and team Tethred.

and if all of that is true/ballpark.. that's just THIS SADDLE. ropes, hats, haulers, etc.. If they ever wanted to move their operations to the greater Charlotte NC area, I'd submit a resume.

Yeah maybe not 15000 but they where expecting to take 2 weeks to sell out. But sold out in 5 hours. Lol either way the hype around this saddle has been huge. Hopping mines here by Friday so I can got to camp and climb some trees lol

Attachments

• F2BCCBE4-EDB4-45EF-B228-DDBF60118E32.jpeg
    F2BCCBE4-EDB4-45EF-B228-DDBF60118E32.jpeg
    370.8 KB · Views: 79
Back