• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

PHANTOM WAISTBELT QUESTION

PEEJAY

SH Member
Did tethrd intend to make the waist fit like it does? i know from reading others posts that i am not the only one experiencing this. It is loose around the back for me. Im 5'11 170 and have a 31 in waist so i understand im on the smaller side of the spectrum there. It fits snug but the back flares out away from me at the top of the waist belt. Maybe a vendor rep can chime in here?

Last edited:
I have phantom never have noticed this. But does this make it uncomfortable for you? JW. Have you figured anything out yet to fix it ?

im over it. i guess it just doesnt fit me right. oh well. throwing it up on the classifieds

Maybe try another before giving up on it just incase something wasn’t made right?

Sorry @PEEJAY just saw this. I haven’t seen that at least not to the point it would be a problem. I carried bottled water and all kind of junk in my dump pouches with no problems. I do know the top of the saddle isn’t a straight line so I could see it being possible but I haven’t seen it. Most of the people I have hunted with tightened down the bridge for the walk in and that would help suck the top and bottom in tight and keep the bridge loops from flopping around for the walk in.

Hmm I'm almost the same measurements bbuy will g an extra inch or two on the waist. I'll have to get in front a mirror with my phantom on.

Sorry @PEEJAY just saw this. I haven’t seen that at least not to the point it would be a problem. I carried bottled water and all kind of junk in my dump pouches with no problems. I do know the top of the saddle isn’t a straight line so I could see it being possible but I haven’t seen it. Most of the people I have hunted with tightened down the bridge for the walk in and that would help suck the top and bottom in tight and keep the bridge loops from flopping around for the walk in.
I think it was mostly the not straight shape like your saying. The bottom of the webbing was tight. Didn't seem possible to slip out or anything like that. Well built saddle. Just wasn't for me. No worries!

Back