• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Picked up some spurs...

tree_ghost

I got these spurs on a local sale for $30. It’s my first pair and I figured why not for a starter pair...I’m trying to identify the brand of these spurs so that I can get shorter replacement gaffs. There are no markings that I can find and my google search thus far hasn’t gotten me an answer. Hoping someone here can offer helpful advice as to make and possible upgrades? Thanks gents

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

f4c6cee370546f67162f5b656cf0569e.jpg
f25b7ea5b7595595e273f0f4928005a8.jpg
8aef1eacb3a540a3122542ccb1d94b93.jpg

Almost positive those are kliens. 30$ is a steal! If you can't find replacement parts, a grinder can make those spikes shorter in a hurry.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Oh man! That’s sweet! I haven’t had time to play with them yet but I can’t wait. Definitely going to change out the buckles to something quieter!

Back