• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Please close - Pile of archery gear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squirrels

B2C4FE31-1061-4AA3-BAEC-3F40CC3E7E6E.jpeg
All prices are via PayPal friends and family (or add fees)
Price does not include shipping unless you buy $50 or more. Spend at least $50 and I will cover the shipping.

1 - AAE Pro Max Vanes 100 pack white - SOLD
2 - AAE Plastifletch Max PM 2.0 white 40 pack x2 - SOLD

3 - Axcel Armortech HD 5 Pin - $115
4 - sight cover - $3
5 - Scott dual caliper release - SOLD
6 - Whisker Biscuit Sure Shot Pro - $30
7 - Limbsaver stabelizer - $8
8 - Shrewd Delrin grip for Mathews 2019 and newer bows with engage grips- left hand - SOLD
9 - Apex 3 pin bow sight - $20
10 - 11 Easton Axis 5mm 340s cut 28" CtoC with 50 grain brass inserts installed, 6 are wrapped and fletched, 5 are bare shaft SOLD
11 - 100gr field points for Axis arrows - SOLD

12 - Easton BAR rings for above mentioned arrows - $8
13 - Bow wrist sling - SOLD
14 - Sharpener for broadheads - $10
15 - Kisser button, red - $4

Last edited:
List update. I will make bundle pricing if there are multiple items you are interested in.

bump
I will take $60 for everything that is left excluding the sight.

Still available? I'll take everything else if you still got it

Scratch that. I misread and thought it was INCLUDING the Axcel

Haha, I was thinking the same thing about you when I thought you were selling it for that price

What kind of sharpener is that?

Sent from parts unknown
LOL, I have no clue. I think I bought it at Cabelas a few years back. It will sharpen more than just broadheads. It would make a good sharpener to throw in a bag or pocket. I have used it very, very little.

Lol right on, is it round or flat. Looking for a little round diamond sharpener

Sent from parts unknown

Lol right on, is it round or flat. Looking for a little round diamond sharpener

Sent from parts unknown
The handle is round, the sharpening part is the v style shaped angled cutters, not round rod sharpeners. Not sure if that answers the question but that's the best way for me describe it.

The handle is round, the sharpening part is the v style shaped angled cutters, not round rod sharpeners. Not sure if that answers the question but that's the best way for me describe it.

Nah man you nailed it, that’s what I was asking but I did so poorly lol was looking for a round rod sorry brotha

Sent from parts unknown

Is that and elite wrist sling? Does it come with the nut? PM me your paypal info and I can send money for the sling. Possibly interested in the stab too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back