• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Please close DIY stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treehopper2

SH Member
Anyone interested in buying up some saddle building material I have a bunch of stuff really to much to list available.
If anyone is interested I can get a more detailed list and pictures just send me a pm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone interested in buying up some saddle building material I have a bunch of stuff really to much to list available.
If anyone is interested I can get a more detailed list and pictures just send me a pm

Yes

3e6cc17ee9f0c0fd22c7ac938584a0a3.jpg

I’d be interested in all of it possibly. What size is the thread?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

#69 bonded nylon
Tex 90
Tex 138

Thanks. Has any of this sold. If not pm me a price on all of it. I’d certainly be interested the other all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back