• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

PLEASE CLOSE ISO lefthand recurve bow (or Sage limbs)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Beard

SH Member
Welp... the recurve bug may have pinched me. :smile:

About to purchase a Galaxy Ember or a Black Hunter in the next couple days. Thought I'd throw out a quick request to see if someone here may have a similar recurve that they're not using anymore. Let me know if you've got a lefty that needs to be re-homed.

Not a recurve but huck had a left handed longbow listed a while back.

I have a Wing Archery red wing hunter that I might part with. New string put on it this year. I had thought about looking to try something new. 44#.

It's American made though and vintage unlike those chinesium bows. PM/Text me if interested.

i have a sammick sage I think 50 or 45 pounds and also a pse maybe a 40 pound? If you are looking to see if trad is something your interested in this good way to find out. I have a box of feathers, field tip test kit and other stuff. If you want pics or better details let me know. they are both take down bows

I have a Samick discovery 45lb that is less then a year old I will sell you for a good price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lot of great replies. Thank you guys! Anyone have a set of 35 or 40lb LH Samick Sage limbs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back