• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Pnuma discount code??

Bigterp

Staff member
SH Member
About to drop a mortgage pmt on gear , found 15% on Instagram but thought I saw 30% off recently......... anybody know of any

There was a 20% off code a week or two ago but i'd be suprised if it's still good. I'd subscribe to their email list and just watch for when they run a sale.

My guess is they probably run a turkey day/black friday sale/end of november/xmas sale...

I pulled the trigger also on Pnuma, want to try the vest. To get me to the 20%, I also ordered the
MERINO WOOL HUNTING BASE LAYER PANT
anyone have these, just as solid as First Lite? Have heard nothing but good things about the vest, would not let me order an extra battery though, guess have to wait to there back in stock.

I pulled the trigger also on Pnuma, want to try the vest. To get me to the 20%, I also ordered the
MERINO WOOL HUNTING BASE LAYER PANT
anyone have these, just as solid as First Lite? Have heard nothing but good things about the vest, would not let me order an extra battery though, guess have to wait to there back in stock.
I know I wanted to order extra battery as well......,

How did you guys end up liking the Pnuma gear? I’ll most likely decide between that, Sitka and First Lite.

I’ve owned all 3 I really like, them all. My nod goes to pnuma but my main factor was length. I cant stand the common short sleeve length & inseam offering from FL & Sitka ( I know this doesn’t apply to most) I will say as for durability I didn’t like FL outerwear , but the wool pcs I have of theirs are my go to favorites. To contrast the pnuma outer wear has been extremely durable & their wool base layers haven’t held up. That icon heated vest is one of my faves!

Good to know. I’ve heard many people prefer base layers from FL, but people aren’t as high on their outer layers. I ordered some Sitka Apex pants and they were way too long for my 5’7 200lb body. Sometimes tough to find stuff for the short and stocky or super long and lean body types.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good to know. I’ve heard many people prefer base layers from FL, but people aren’t as high on their outer layers. I ordered some Sitka Apex pants and they were way too long for my 5’7 200lb body. Sometimes tough to find stuff for the short and stocky or super long and lean body types.

Yeah I’m neither, they don’t make much lineman sized gear..... if size fit aren’t restriction you really can’t go wrong with any of them. Just buy them on sale b/c they’re all premium price.

Pnuma is running another deal. Im not affiliated, just a fan of their gear so far. https://pnumaoutdoors.com/collections/pnuma-outlet

When I last posted about their sale, I got their 2020 Tenacity pants, Selkirk Jacket and some wool liner gloves for $250 to my door. I already had the Waypoint Gloves and pants.

The new Tenacity pants are perfect for me- they stretch and are very easy-moving pants. I only wore them once, can not say how they will hold up. I do not think deer mind what colors I wear, but the Tenacity pants I received in the mail were more of a blue gray than the brown pictured on the website. Doesn't bother me at all, but some folks could have an issue.

The Selkirk Jacket I only wore once, but I was very impressed. Wind proof, rain proof, and breathable. Ive never had a jacket like this, I am looking forward to active hunts next season where I can test it out some more. I was very comfortable in it.

My Waypoint pants are great, I got quite a few hunts in them last year. They were wind proof and warm, yet did not have a build up of moisture from higher activity levels. If I hunted more, I would get a second pair.

Mind if I ask height/weight and size you ordered? Thanks for the input.

I am 6'2'', about 220lbs. I just ordered the sizes I normally would for athletic type clothes. I wear 36 x 32 pants but wear my hunting pants long as I can get. 36 x 34 in both Tenacity and Waypoint pants. 2 Xl jacket. 3x waypoint gloves. 2x liner gloves.

The Waypoint gloves are sewn in such a way that the normal hand position is with fingers somewhat flexed in. I guess that's good for shooting? Not good for my hands. I had to return my 2x and get 3X. I could not even get my hands into the 2x.

The Tenacity pants have a flex or stretch section in the waist- much like they have in clothes for Big and Tall guys. You could stretch the waist out to fit a couple layers comfortably. Or gain some weight.

They emailed me this 20% off code today. 12DAYSPNUMADN4DQGCM NOt sure how long it's good for.
$56 for a pair of solid color Tenacity pants is a good deal. Im going to get another pair.

Last edited:
Hmmm. Code doesn’t work. Wonder if this is something that’s sent out on an individual basis and only works once?

Did you copy and paste the whole set of letters? The code worked for me a little bit ago. Earlier in the day today I pasted it in when checking out to see if the code works on Outlet items, which it did then as well.

I did. It could also be that certain items in my cart don’t apply but it’s not working for me. In your email did it list any restrictions? Thanks!

I did. It could also be that certain items in my cart don’t apply but it’s not working for me. In your email did it list any restrictions? Thanks!
Now I see it says one use per customer. Sorry about that. Try signing up for their mailing list/ giveaway contest, that should get you an email with that same coupon. Thats how I got it initially.

Back