• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Podcast episode with JCLINE84 talking Overwatch Outdoors and the Transformer Saddle

Tjraley2

Vendor Rep
Did an episode on my podcast with @JCLINE84. I think you guys will like it.

If you dig it, check out the rest of my episodes, subscribe, and leave a review so I can buy more saddle stuff. :tearsofjoy:

If you dig it, check out the rest of my episodes, subscribe, and leave a review so I can buy more saddle stuff. :tearsofjoy:

I like the honesty in your subscription request, so I just might do it :)

I started listening to this podcast on my way to work this morning. I obviously know Jamie but, was curios who the host was when you mentioned you were on here. Now I know.

Did an episode on my podcast with @JCLINE84. I think you guys will like it.

Are you not on podbean? DIY sportsman is. But couldn't find you on there. Just curious how the podcast realm works. If you gotta pay to put it on the other platforms?

I like the honesty in your subscription request, so I just might do it :)

I started listening to this podcast on my way to work this morning. I obviously know Jamie but, was curios who the host was when you mentioned you were on here. Now I know.

lol! Yeah, it’s safe to say any proceeds will go to a saddle company or possible one of you with something cool posted in the classifieds!

Are you not on podbean? DIY sportsman is. But couldn't find you on there. Just curious how the podcast realm works. If you gotta pay to put it on the other platforms?
Not sure if I’m on there or not. I let the Sportsmen’s Nation take care of all that, so it’s everywhere they post. I may have to look into podbean.

Thanks guys! Trying to walk the balance between providing state specific content for my area but also provide a good resource for the broader hunting community.

I appreciate all of you listening!

@Tjraley2 & @JCLINE84
This episode should be required listening for guys getting into this!!! Excellent presentation of the why & how. Nice honest assessment of a lot of saddle gear. Great job guys
This covers probably 30-40% of the threads on this site! Much higher for general posts from new saddle hunters.

Last edited:
@Tjraley2 & @JCLINE84
This episode should be required listening for guys getting into this!!! Excellent presentation of the why & how. Nice honest assessment of a lot of saddle gear. Great job guys
This covers probably 30-40% of the threads on this site! Much higher for general posts from new saddle hunters.
Thanks man! Jamie did a fantastic job and made a strong case for why guys should give saddle hunting a try. Looking forward to having him on again.

Thanks guys. If you ever want to feel like an idiot with a bad accent go on a podcast and listen to yourself talk lol. I did the bests I could though. We could have easily spent another hour talking. Maybe we can do a part two soon. In the meantime I’ll be working on my voice so I can sound as good as @Tjraley2. That guy has a voice made for the airwaves.

Nice talk fellas!

I put on a whitetail hunting DVD and turned the volume down and took in what yins had to say.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Thanks guys. If you ever want to feel like an idiot with a bad accent go on a podcast and listen to yourself talk lol. I did the bests I could though. We could have easily spent another hour talking. Maybe we can do a part two soon. In the meantime I’ll be working on my voice so I can sound as good as @Tjraley2. That guy has a voice made for the airwaves.
Some guys good at talking, some guys good at making things.

That was a great podcast and Mr. Cline, you sound about as far away from being an idiot as I can imagine. Great stuff, good job both of you. I'm humbled by the talent in our SH community.

"Not all guys from the south dip, just the good looking ones". That cracked me up, No way you could sound like an idiot after that line. It was a good listen @JCLINE84.

"Not all guys from the south dip, just the good looking ones". That cracked me up, No way you could sound like an idiot after that line. It was a good listen @JCLINE84.
I thought I heard that as, “not everyone in the south dips, just the good looking ones,” referring to them womenfolk who aren’t afraid to put a fat chaw in. Funny either way haha

Back