• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Podcasts?

Tr33_n1nj@

SH Member
The I-phone I had been using to download podcast was upgraded to an android (not my choice) so I had to get a new podcast app and am currently going through and subscribing to all my old favorites, hunting public, hunting beast, down south, etc. But it occurs to me that there are probably others I’d enjoy so let’s hear what y’all have queued up in the old digital audio playback and storage system.

The Southern Outdoorsman, Southern Ground Podcast, Chasing Tales, Joe Rogan Experience, 2 bears 1 cave, Your moms House.

The Stickbow chronicles, working class Bowhunter, bowjunky with Greg Poole, nine finger chronicles, kifarucast, and jocko podcast.

I subscribe to many of the podcasts already listed but the two I look forward to new episodes the most are Stickbow Chronicles and the Meateater podcasts. Also, @sureshotscott started a thread a while ago that listed a lot of good podcasts. I'll dig it up.

Edit: here it is

I subscribe to many of the podcasts already listed but the two I look forward to new episodes the most are Stickbow Chronicles and the Meateater podcasts. Also, @sureshotscott started a thread a while ago that listed a lot of good podcasts. I'll dig it up.

Edit: here it is

there it is, I just didn’t go back far enough in the search results. Thanks.

Back