• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Prayer Request

Lalawman

Prayer request for those of us in Louisiana, we got demolished by the hurricane, power is expected to be out up to 4 weeks from now in several places, thousands of houses demolished and/or damaged, lots of elderly with health issues that are suffering in horrible ways. Most people’s houses are without power and over 100 degrees inside. People are getting in fights a the gas stations over gas, several have had guns pulled on them and one was shot over gas. It is getting absolutely horrible!!! Please keep those of us in need and us who are working through this in y’all’s prayers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Prayers going out and heading to all affected!!! God please look after those in need and send help and mental support for all affected and take them under your wing in this trying time and if possible send some cooler weather so they are not suffering more than they already are AMEN!!!! God speed brother!

Praying for peace and restoration to all those affected! I hope everyone can pull together and get things going again. Sometimes tragedy brings out the worse in folks, but more often than not it also brings out good in people through helping other friends and neighbors.

Praying for peace and restoration to all those affected! I hope everyone can pull together and get things going again. Sometimes tragedy brings out the worse in folks, but more often than not it also brings out good in people through helping other friends and neighbors.

I’ve had to deal with some fights, one guy pulling a gun, and lots of attitude but the attitude is normal. All I can do is perform at the best of my capability and do all that I can to help everyone that I come in contact with. I’ve been going three days straight from shift to chainsaw and trucks, I’m worn slap down but that’s what it takes to get the people who truly need help taken care of. Again continue sending prayers men and women, it’s much needed and y’all do not know truly how much it means! God bless each and every one of y’all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back