• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Predator and Hauler shipment

Tethrd site says as of September 7 platform orders from 8/23 have been shipped and saddles from 8/1 have been shipped. Looks like I got a few more weeks to wait

Anyone got an shipping update or received their predator platform from Tethrd. I ordered mine on Sept. 3rd looks like now it’s being pushed back more to to hardware issue.

I ordered on Sep. 4th, looks like they’re going to hopefully ship all remaining August and early September orders on Oct. 1st. I have my fingers crossed.

I ordered mine aug 28th andgotmine in hand in 23 days. I was hoping to get at least a decal for200 bucks but no decal

I ordered my Predator and Mantis Sept 17. I’m hoping for a mid Oct. delivery. I guess we’ll see how the plow through the late August orders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ordered my predator platform on the 13th of September. I still haven't received email notification that it has shipped. It's ok though. My flex won't be here until the 18th of October.I should have pulled the trigger on this style of hunting way before I did. I didn't realize it would take 2 months to get everything I needed.

I sure hope they stick to the 3-4 week ship times. It's only been two weeks for my predator....... i'm half way there. LOL

I sure hope they stick to the 3-4 week ship times. It's only been two weeks for my predator....... i'm half way there. LOL

Currently the 3-4 week timeline is being delayed due to a issue with the manufacturer...per email correspondence with Tethrd. I am right at the end of the 4 week window. Hoping they get this issue resolved soon and back in track.

It’s been 30 days since I ordered my platform... received this email from Tethrd today....

There is a production delay with our manufacturers on our platforms. We will update the public when we have more info.
We apologize for the inconvenience and we are taking this very seriously. We will send an email with tracking info when that ships out.

Thanks!
Fulfillment Team

Last edited:
Back