• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Predator-vs-Ridge Runner

Good video! @Mjdohring has a nice video review of just the RR too, I think he mentioned about doing a similar video as well.
Yep, he posted that on here about 48 hours before SO. I will await his comparison before divvying my funds to the Predator, although that’s where I’m “leaning” right now.

Good video! @Mjdohring has a nice video review of just the RR too, I think he mentioned about doing a similar video as well.
Thanks Kyle and I'm hoping to have the video out by Sunday... all the measurements are done...going to do the same sort of review that I did with the Predator and Perch...will use the same crazy tree in my yard.

Thanks Kyle and I'm hoping to have the video out by Sunday... all the measurements are done...going to do the same sort of review that I did with the Predator and Perch...will use the same crazy tree in my yard.
Stoked to watch yours as well. Did you happen to get a measurement on the Predator’s post this time? Lol I haven’t been able to find it anywhere! I’m hoping it’s 1.25” wide and at least 8” tall so I can use my LW stick quiver on it...

Stoked to watch yours as well. Did you happen to get a measurement on the Predator’s post this time? Lol I haven’t been able to find it anywhere! I’m hoping it’s 1.25” wide and at least 8” tall so I can use my LW stick quiver on it...
The post is 1.25 " X 1.25"....it's an I-beam type post...I put my stick quiver on it u only can get 6" outside to outside of each quiver and because of the way the post folds down if u secure flat the bottom bracket wants to pop off because of the angle... u could put some kind of stopper/spacer on the top to ensure it doesn't go completely flat.... they do fit on the post and are hard to get off...

The post is 1.25 " X 1.25"....it's an I-beam type post...I put my stick quiver on it u only can get 6" outside to outside of each quiver and because of the way the post folds down if u secure flat the bottom bracket wants to pop off because of the angle... u could put some kind of stopper/spacer on the top to ensure it doesn't go completely flat.... they do fit on the post and are hard to get off...
Look at you doing my homework for me! Dude, thanks for the info, seriously. Gonna give this a shot.

What are the current lead times with each option, Both fairly long given the time of year?

Might as well get order numbers on here...
Same for me, I ordered on 7/19, order # 1239, haven't heard or seen a peep out of the manufacturer.
Anyone else have any info on this?

Might as well get order numbers on here...
Same for me, I ordered on 7/19, order # 1239, haven't heard or seen a peep out of the manufacturer.
Anyone else have any info on this?
We started shipping orders for July 19 today all sales for Birmingham special pricing should be out this week. PS our final sale of the trade show season will be this coming weekend Friday thru Sunday if anyone else wants to save a few bucks. We are on a two week schedule currently. Texas Trophy Hunters Ft Worth show dates are Aug 9-11 you do not have to attend our sale price runs on our website. I have not been posting on social media to avoid the continuous drama. We can be reached either email or phone 580-541-3794. Thank you all

We started shipping orders for July 19 today all sales for Birmingham special pricing should be out this week. PS our final sale of the trade show season will be this coming weekend Friday thru Sunday if anyone else wants to save a few bucks. We are on a two week schedule currently. Texas Trophy Hunters Ft Worth show dates are Aug 9-11 you do not have to attend our sale price runs on our website. I have not been posting on social media to avoid the continuous drama. We can be reached either email or phone 580-541-3794. Thank you all
Thanks for posting this here! That RR is gonna sell like hotcakes.

Thanks so much for the update!
Can't wait to have this thing in hand.

Back