• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Primitive Pursuit Podcast

WHW

Vendor Rep
In case anyone is interested, I accepted an invitation to do a podcast with Primitive Pursuit Podcast.

Episode #6: https://primitivepursuit.com/podcasts/

S4STxnn.jpg

In case anyone is interested, I accepted an invitation to do a podcast with Primitive Pursuit Podcast.

Episode #6: https://primitivepursuit.com/podcasts/

S4STxnn.jpg

Mr Warren I never get tired hearing your stories thanks for sharing. I’m working on a ship right now in the Med. I liked the storm story as good as you hunting stories.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: WHW
I really like hearing about your take on the moon phases. I've heard a lot of different opinions on this. But I really like listening to the opinions of successful hunters and you have most definitely been that! Just the amount of time you have spent in a deer stand amazes me. Really enjoyed listening, thank you Mr. Warren.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Really enjoyed listening, thank you Mr. Warren.

Thank you. My home is only about 30 minutes from Denham Springs. After turkey season is over you would be welcome to come visit and shoot my 3D course with me.

Thank you. My home is only about 30 minutes from Denham Springs. After turkey season is over you would be welcome to come visit and shoot my 3D course with me.
I would be honored to come hang out and shoot with you. I actually met one of your nephews I believe it was at church a couple of weeks ago. I'll shoot you a PM after turkey season Mr. Warren and will be looking forward to getting to meet you. Hopefully I'll bag my first one this year.

Very interesting how you can quote all those exact numbers from over the years, makes me feel a bit negligent in how vaugely I recall my last few seasons. I'm going to put more effort into journaling my hunts.

Also, and this is not your fault, but that podcast should serve as a lesson in poor sound quality. Warren came through sounding ok, but the host sounded like he was talking through a paper towel tube.

Reactions: WHW
Back