• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Protest Thread...

dalton916

SH Member
Tapatalk says I’m logged in, but won’t let me post.....what gives? I need this fixed. Has anyone else had this issue?
I can access by computer and Safari on my phone (as evidenced by this thread), but I don’t like it. I’m used to Tapatalk and I need Tapatalk. If I’m on my computer then I’m working. Someone tell me how to fix this nonsense, please.

Attachments

• 63953B6E-E7C1-4685-8A97-CC2063808A7A.jpeg
    63953B6E-E7C1-4685-8A97-CC2063808A7A.jpeg
    67.4 KB · Views: 58
  • F80C301F-A2B7-4CF8-9663-282A0E7A7A00.jpeg
    F80C301F-A2B7-4CF8-9663-282A0E7A7A00.jpeg
    127.4 KB · Views: 55
  • 8ABBA92E-E9B0-4EBD-9446-42F4600F9C79.jpeg
    8ABBA92E-E9B0-4EBD-9446-42F4600F9C79.jpeg
    54.9 KB · Views: 55
Tapatalk says I’m logged in, but won’t let me post.....what gives? I need this fixed. Has anyone else had this issue?
I can access by computer and Safari on my phone (as evidenced by this thread), but I don’t like it. I’m used to Tapatalk and I need Tapatalk. If I’m on my computer then I’m working. Someone tell me how to fix this nonsense, please.
Testing

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Might this have something to do with pro mode? I keep ignoring their messages

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

I had this issue when I switched from android to iPhone. It would ask me to sign in and then tell me my username was already taken. As much as I hated to do it I signed in using FB and it worked.

I had this issue when I switched from android to iPhone. It would ask me to sign in and then tell me my username was already taken. As much as I hated to do it I signed in using FB and it worked.

I have this exact issue occasionally. I also prefer to only use Tapatalk. I have never figured out how to fix it on my own, but it always self resolves somehow.

My Tapatalk had issues yesterday afternoon and evening

Today it’s working fine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm back to getting upload failures when I try to post a pic. It takes 3 or more attempts for it to work.
This same thing happened to me last year but then the issue went away. Now it's back.
I hate tech issues.

Throw some salt over your shoulder. Seems to fix most of my problems.

Yes! Frigging genius, my man! There I was fretting over having to use regular ol phone innerwebs like a damn commoner when I decided to delete Tapatalk, toss some salt over my shoulder and reinstall Tapatalk.....bam! Back in business

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yes! Frigging genius, my man! There I was fretting over having to use regular ol phone innerwebs like a damn commoner when I decided to delete Tapatalk, toss some salt over my shoulder and reinstall Tapatalk.....bam! Back in business

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I did that when I had Tapatalk issues a year ago. It did seem to fix my upload issues but all my settings, subscriptions and preferences needed rebuilt. I never did get stuff back the way I want it. And the upload fix only lasted a year. Now, I'm worse than before I uninstalled/reinstalled Tapatalk.

I did that when I had Tapatalk issues a year ago. It did seem to fix my upload issues but all my settings, subscriptions and preferences needed rebuilt. I never did get stuff back the way I want it. And the upload fix only lasted a year. Now, I'm worse than before I uninstalled/reinstalled Tapatalk.

I had to go back and allow Tapatalk access to my photos, but subs and everything else stayed in tact. The only other forum I followed wasn’t effected.

Back