• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Push Alpha Pack

kbetts

SH Member
I wanted a functional hip quiver for field use and if I could find something that doubled as something else, even better. The pack works perfect for field tip arrows.....no reason it wouldn't work with two blade broadheads in a stalking situation providing they had head covers.
Lots of storage......almost too much considering its for your belt. The leg strap takes some of the weight off.
I can definitely see a hunting use. I may not wear it in a tree, but I could see it on a Predator pack as extra storage. I'll use it on short ground hunts when all I need is some water, a light, knife, tab, phone, etc. It's kind of a grab and go type thing.....just the essentials.
A little pricey, but well built and fits what I wanted it for.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220510-155227.png
    Screenshot_20220510-155227.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 46
  • Screenshot_20220510-155209.png
    Screenshot_20220510-155209.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 47
I wanted a functional hip quiver for field use and if I could find something that doubled as something else, even better. The pack works perfect for field tip arrows.....no reason it wouldn't work with two blade broadheads in a stalking situation providing they had head covers.
Lots of storage......almost too much considering its for your belt. The leg strap takes some of the weight off.
I can definitely see a hunting use. I may not wear it in a tree, but I could see it on a Predator pack as extra storage. I'll use it on short ground hunts when all I need is some water, a light, knife, tab, phone, etc. It's kind of a grab and go type thing.....just the essentials.
A little pricey, but well built and fits what I wanted it for.
I know what you mean. I picked up a Kifaru Field Quiver this winter and I'm going to try to possibly incorporate it into my saddle hunting set up to replace a pack and pouches completely. I would still use my bowquiver for my hunting arrows but it has Molle loops too so you can add on pouches and the main pocket would easily hold a rappel rope and tethers. With the leg strap and belt, once at hunting height as a one sticker... seems like a potentially great replacement for pouches all over your saddle etc.

I have no idea what the long internal pockets are for, but my climbing bolts fit perfect.

Back