• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Questions for classified users

Muskyhunter

What is the preferred way to send a payment to and recieve a payment from someone else. I was thinking about starting a PayPal account? Let me know what you all are using. Thanks in advance.

Yes, PayPal is the most frequently used payment method, as the buyer can choose to use the “goods and services”/merchant option to add fraud protection by paying about 3% more.

Yes, PayPal is the most frequently used payment method, as the buyer can choose to use the “goods and services”/merchant option to add fraud protection by paying about 3% more.
Agreed & remember you need to add the fees or your shorting the seller but g&s is the way to go. I’d also advise against buying from folks with a couple posts or if those same ppl reply to your wtb ad....

I do Paypal and I'll do Friends and Family if the person has a lot of post and has been here for a while.
I have not been ripped off.... yet

Back