• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

RADROVER/E-bikes

Shane6491

Finally got my ebike shipping Info today. Can’t wait to get out on the rad rover!! Also can’t wait to get it modded lol plans to get the rambo upgrade kit. What other upgrades did y’all do to your bikes ?? Excited to get Into this community! Post pics here let me know what I need / don’t need. Like things you’ve done and liked/didn’t!! I’ll also be posting here my experiences with mine here!

Last edited:
Dude you need to bring to the saddle meetup! I want to check it out.
I plan too lol wasn’t sure if it was going to be here but it shipped today. Said it could take up to a week coming from Seattle. So should be here by Wednesday next week. Yeah I definitely wanted to bring it to show everyone. I’ve been trying to plan a over night ride on rails for trails with few of my buddies. I definitely want to get the upgraded controller guys say with that they are like beast mode lol. I already got the back rack here at the house. I’m super pumped about it lol

It’s here all put together but got to charge her up!! So tomorrow after work will be the first ride !!!

9161cfb1d7d03c766e2ff0d2be55e7d6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I heard the controller upgrade is a sweet power boost

My buddy has Rambo rear rack and trailer and loves them on the rover

I heard the controller upgrade is a sweet power boost

My buddy has Rambo rear rack and trailer and loves them on the rover

Yeah I’m planning to do the controller upgrade for sure. I did lots of research and read/watched tons of reviews before buying this thing. Already got the rad rear rack but do plan to get a cart before deer season. Also a child seat to take the daughter for rides. So much more money to spend tho lol them three things probably 800 plus lol

Finally got my ebike shipping Info today. Can’t wait to get out on the rad rover!! Also can’t wait to get it modded lol plans to get the rambo upgrade kit. What other upgrades did y’all do to your bikes ?? Excited to get Into this community! Post pics here let me know what I need / don’t need. Like things you’ve done and liked/didn’t!! I’ll also be posting here my experiences with mine here!

I’m not familiar with the Radrover bike itself. I just did some research on what motors the ebikes use and bought the Bafang 750 watt mid drive kit to put on my existing Trek mountain bike. Let me tell you this is an absolute game changer to quickly and quietly access areas it took me way to long to hike to before. I’ve got almost 100 miles on mine and absolutely love it. And I’ve put it through some tough tests here in the mountains of East Tennessee.
4fd39c4dd88a32fa38e9efaf0465d3f1.jpg

That's my dream bike. But just started a new company in the past year-ish. So guarding my cash hoard until things get to where they need to be.

Back