• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Rambo ebike battery please close

Status
Not open for further replies.

onestringer

SH Member
Last month I dropped this battery and it quit charging. So I ordered a different battery. The day I ordered the new battery I called a buddy of mine who works with batteries. I took it over to his house and he fixed it. The positive wire to the charging port had broken. Been using the fixed battery for a month now. Today I installed the new battery. It has more amp hours. Anyone want this battery. 48v 10.4 amp hours. Comes with the charger and the cradle. I figure it will cost $20 to ship. You cover shipping it’s yours. Paid members preferably.

c6c9006450d95a46a95f67f89b5b1d59.jpg

92aeaa3a7d78a48043ad4b33c1f94fa2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the 750 g3. It looks like the same exact battery.

Dollars to donuts it's the same battery, mine is a 750 g3 also. The same battery on Rambo's site is $600 and the charger is $45. But Rambo over charges for everything, its like buying food plot seed with a picture of a buck on the bag. I got a battery with more amp hours off Amazon for half that. I don't mean to be a jerk here, but $20 to ship and $15 bucks to support Saddle Hunter sounds like a very good return on an investment. Your choice, I will wait for a supporting member to call dibs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back