• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Ranch fairy test kit

Jmarzey

I have a ranch fairy test kit 200-300 grains. I’m done using them, and I’ve got my arrows all set up the way I want them.

I’m seeing a ton of posts about heavy arrow builds and everybody’s questions about them.

I want to just send this test kit on to the next guy that’s trying to build some big arrows. If you want them just drop your address down below and I’ll ship them to you Monday. I got a deal on them being law enforcement so I don’t want your money.... just send them to the next guy who wants to use them when you’re done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ll get them out to him on Monday! Y’all better hurry with them... deer season is coming quick lol

I wouldn’t mind picking up your SH membership to return the favor. Let me know.

Naw man you ain’t gotta do that! I’m just clearing out the clutter in the bow box and figured somebody would use them

I’ll take them after you Razorbak66! I’ll cover shipping when you are all done with them if you want to send them out.
Actually let’s send them here I will pass I have been playing this afternoon and I just figured out my setup today. I dug around and found some 250 and 200 points so I’m good. Thank you for the opportunity tho

I’m shooting between 550 and 600 grain arrow out of my 60# compound and I’m gonna shoot 200grains on my stick bows so I’m gonna be close on that weight as well

Yea man. They’re going to [mention]MN_Rookie33 [/mention] on Monday. Then he will send them on to the next

Yea man. They’re going to [mention]MN_Rookie33 [/mention] on Monday. Then he will send them on to the next

Good deal, thank you. I’ll shoot him a message and see who is next on the list. Much appreciated

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This makes the group of guys special. I have never been a part of anything that wants to help fellow hunters and is willing to teach and share. @Anobody ill take them for a test if you don’t mind, that way @MN_Rookie33 can take his time figuring his out. Let me know if i need to cover shipping or whatever

Back