• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Rednecker

redsquirrel

Administrator
Staff member
SH Member
I can tell a lot of people's hunting seasons must have just ended. There are a lot of ego's at play around here lately. Let's tone things down around here guys and keep this site the friendly place that it has been. I was driving this morning and heard this song for the first time and thought it applied :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

I had not heard this one. A beautiful tribute to how over the top people can be!

I can tell a lot of people's hunting seasons must have just ended. There are a lot of ego's at play around here lately. Let's tone things down around here guys and keep this site the friendly place that it has been. I was driving this morning and heard this song for the first time and thought it applied :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
You talk like you own this place or something

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

HAHAHA, awesome, just shared this with my brothers and father-in-law, hopefully this doesn't turn into a contest about who's more rednecker, lol, maybe we can do a contest in the off-season. Hmm, must post a picture with self, everyone votes, winner gets.......the honor of being the SH Redneck of the Year!!!!

Back