• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

reliable source of cobra buckles (need 1" dual adjust)?

raisins

SH Member
I decided to go with Cobra buckles vs. Raptor due to some third party tests I saw. The problem is that Austrialpins (maker) is out of what I need (1" dual adjust pro style).

I don't trust Amazon or Ebay for life support items, especially ones that have counterfeiters (their are fake Cobra buckles, making fake life support gear should be a felony).

Anyone know of very reputable place that stocks these? I don't trust just googling it and going off how nice the website looks because the supplier themselves could have been duped nor do I trust reading the About Us section where they potentially make stuff up.

Thanks - R

Last edited:
I bought these and a few other items, and put them on my AH Kite. I don't have any other experience with them, but the buckles are great.

I bought these and a few other items, and put them on my AH Kite. I don't have any other experience with them, but the buckles are great.

Thanks for the source, they seem pretty legit, but don't have the dual adjust on their site (webbing can be pulled from both sides and no sewing is needed to use).

Thanks for the replies. Prior to receiving them, they came back in stock at Austrialpins N. American distributor. Unfortunately, I didn't realize this was in Canada prior to ordering. So, I got no tracking number and have no idea where the package is at :(

This has been on my radar for a while - I'm setup now to resell these but the minimums are up there and there's so many buckles to choose from, hard to know exactly what to stock. Just need a few more guys to push me over the ledge and get an order placed.

Back