• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Reveal xb issue adding to account

Sumo82

Just received 2 new cameras, but I cannot add them to my account. Already have 2 reveal x cameras working just fine. These 2 new xb cameras I got a couple days ago will not take the QR code. Keeps giving me an alert saying it cannot be added, try checking if it has already been added. So I’m stuck waiting on customer service. Is it something I’m doing wrong? Seems straight forward, click “+” to add camera and scan QR code, then proceed. Any feedback? I googled for an hour and cannot find anything on this.

I’m currently having this same issue with 2 brand new reveal x cameras, Did you ever get them to take the QR code?

I just got my first XB for Christmas and had no issues adding it. Just FYI, there is a huge Reveal thread on AT and someone in there seems to have pretty good inside info.

I've had to delete and re-download the App before to get them to work. Also, try manually adding them online (I think I remember reading somewhere this fixed it for someone). For as good as the tactacam's are, the app occasionally has some glitches.

At least they aren't like Moultrie and let their app get updated and be down for 24 hours during scrape week. I wanted to have a ceremonial burning for all my moultrie gear.

Back