• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Revived my youtube channel! Trail cam set 2019

blzn04

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnI29nlghDYfGReCx7LvPvA

So I decided to get back into filming and revive my Youtube channel. "Obsessed with the Outdoors"
I purchased a Sony AX53 and a Sony Action Cam, 4th arrow camera arm, tripod and all accessories.

I have already laid down quite a bit of footage, but i was waiting to get a new computer that would handle the video editing software.
I finally got the computer last weekend so I released my Trail Camera setup vid for this year on some public ground in Texas.
I ran into a 5-6 foot Texas Rat Snake that was hanging out in a tree that I was trying to hang a camera in lol.

I will be posting a follow up video checking the trail camera footage/pictures and coming up with a game plan for the season.

Back