• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Ridge Runner Shipping Time?

Amarty734

Ordered my ridge runner during the Deer Fest discount weekend. Not complaining, just curious! Does anybody know Out On a Limb's shipping time for the Ridge Runner?

Ordered my ridge runner during the Deer Fest discount weekend. Not complaining, just curious! Does anybody know Out On a Limb's shipping time for the Ridge Runner?
Sorry I don’t frequent the forums much anymore. All orders up thru the 23 have shipped we will ship orders thru August 7th this next week

Does anyone that recently received their RR platform have any update on how long delivery took? I ordered mine on August 19th and I think google is getting tired of me refreshing my email inbox.

@Mgaris is always 100% transparent and updates both the OOAL site and Facebook often, with as much information as he can possibly provide. I think the site said 4 weeks for platforms, his replies above are right in that frame. Wanna know how to provide customer service? OOAL is a shining example IMO.

Currently we are staying on our two weeks shipping time, except on the Reach Arms but that is changing as well. Shipping what I get built out daily.
My Ridge Runner showed up today. Thank you again, I really like the size of it compared to the other companies platform.

This was a 2 week shipping time with a slight delay due to the shipping company, not Out On A Limb.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

We try to stay on two weeks or less. Only delays currently are on the Reach camera arms. And that will be changing soon

Is that two weeks from order to receiving the ridge runner or two weeks from order date until it’s shipped?

Currently it’s two weeks from order date to shipping date. We sometimes have been as high as three days late due to getting our materials delivered. But we do our best to get shipped in the two week timeframe

Currently it’s two weeks from order date to shipping date. We sometimes have been as high as three days late due to getting our materials delivered. But we do our best to get shipped in the two week timeframe
Awesome thanks for fast response

Back