• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Ridge runner.

Brian6594

Mine was delivered today.
set it up in the yard to check it out. Went out this afternoon for a few hours and had a 6 point come in on my off side.
Newbie could not get turned around in time to make it happen.
2nd hunt in a saddle.
Ridge runner is what they say it is, love mine.
Ordered 9/27.

OGB

You will love it !

Attachments

• 84ED5880-47C3-4E47-BF1E-84E00F14151E.jpeg
    84ED5880-47C3-4E47-BF1E-84E00F14151E.jpeg
    40.8 KB · Views: 104
Also ordered Oct 4th received shipping confirmation today now if only the flex will arrive all will be right with the universe

Still waiting on my shipping info/confirmation. Ordered on 10/14. Hope it gets here before 11/7.....heading to NC to hunt with a buddy.

Recieved mine on Friday. Hunted out of it twice now. Great platform thats easy to set up and seems pretty much bulletproof!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Ordered on Oct 4 / shipping confirmation Oct24 / received Oct 30 now I wish I was home to see it I'm away oh well I'm gonna get to see it tomorrow the last piece of the puzzle will be the flex . One more thing the day I ordered I called so I could pick there brain seeing how I'm so new to this they took more time than I would expect talking to me good man good customer service I'm a happy customer so far and haven't seen it yet can't wait to hang out.

Mine was delivered today.
set it up in the yard to check it out. Went out this afternoon for a few hours and had a 6 point come in on my off side.
Newbie could not get turned around in time to make it happen.
2nd hunt in a saddle.
Ridge runner is what they say it is, love mine.
Ordered 9/27.

OGB
I really like my RidgeRunner too. How are you guys carrying yours into and then up the tree at your setups? I carry mine folded, up the tree in my backpack. I get to my top step and tether up, then put my daisy chain strap up and take my pack off and put it on the daisy chain with a biner. Then I take the Ridge Runner out, grab a climbing stick/stand rated daisy chain strap out of my sys-hauler type pouch and then strap it to the tree and move over onto the platform and continue getting set up.

Came home from hunting last night and found my Ridge Runner on my doorstep. 25 days from order to delivery. Can't wait to test it out in the backyard this evening and get it out in the woods this weekend.

Came home from hunting last night and found my Ridge Runner on my doorstep. 25 days from order to delivery. Can't wait to test it out in the backyard this evening and get it out in the woods this weekend.

You’ll really like it.

Woodsdog2 if you don't mind my asking how do you like the daisy chain strap on the ridge runner vs the stock strap any issues getting it tight enough or is it just a matter of twisting the strap to find the slot.

I really like my RidgeRunner too. How are you guys carrying yours into and then up the tree at your setups? I carry mine folded, up the tree in my backpack. I get to my top step and tether up, then put my daisy chain strap up and take my pack off and put it on the daisy chain with a biner. Then I take the Ridge Runner out, grab a climbing stick/stand rated daisy chain strap out of my sys-hauler type pouch and then strap it to the tree and move over onto the platform and continue getting set up.
Here's how I carry mine in
Screenshot_20191106-091640.png
When I get to tree I clip it to my saddle with a DanO biner and climb. When I get to top of stick I deploy with the oem strap. I've found for me the strap works fine.

This platform seems to be gaining ground.
Any bent bolts, broken castings or noise issues?
For half the price of some others this looks like a very good buy and no waiting..to get on a waiting list!
Kinda glad I missed the boat there.

I'm 230lb haven't had any issues yet. I like that it's wide but not deep. Allows me to get more around the tree.

Back