• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Saddle Hunter Book Exchange

Jimmyfunk60

Hey fellas in the spirit of the forum and the off season I figured I’d start this post. I have some books I’ve read and figured rather than them sitting on a shelf taking up space I’d see if anyone is interested in swapping for a book they have already read.
cb214e25cc44ff16bf6f31c37be73ca3.jpg
Here are three I have read already. I have a few more on deck. If you have any interest or have books you’d want to swap with someone post them up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey fellas in the spirit of the forum and the off season I figured I’d start this post. I have some books I’ve read and figured rather than them sitting on a shelf taking up space I’d see if anyone is interested in swapping for a book they have already read.
cb214e25cc44ff16bf6f31c37be73ca3.jpg
Here are three I have read already. I have a few more on deck. If you have any interest or have books you’d want to swap with someone post them up.

Great idea

Any interest in swapping for the Eberharts' book "Bowhunting Pressured Whitetails"? I might be interested in the Bartylla book. What else do you have?

Screenshot_20200227-094514.png

Great idea

Any interest in swapping for the Eberharts' book "Bowhunting Pressured Whitetails"? I might be interested in the Bartylla book. What else do you have?

View attachment 25651

a33706b1438a59e4de30b80260fc5df0.jpg

These are what’s next on my list.. I wouldn’t mind that Eberhart book.. send me your address I’ll send that Bartylla book to you.

If anyone has the c-19 blues and needs some reading material with all their newfound down tile I just finished this book
c064496a17bd651fa5ed2814342b221c.jpg

Anyone have any of the Wensel brothers books, specifically hunting Rutting whitetails? Ive been wanting to read this book for awhile but don’t want to drop $100 on a used book. I would gladly share all the Wensel brothers movies with you in exchange.

Sent from parts unknown

Back