• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Saddle Hunter Trophy

fawnzy

fa068fc270bb087fa11bdf40296d3b8f.jpg
03c6e5d1cfbc26f598409354d739ca92.jpg

Hello Saddle Hunters!

To encourage and celebrate excellence within the Saddle Hunting community,I’ve made up this little gem to be circulated yearly as a trophy.

After talking with Red, we decided this year the award will go to someone for invention. The category will change in the future.

It’s up to YOU to decide who the winner is.

I’ll tally up the responses and ship the plaque out to the winner.

It will then be up to the recipient to ship the plaque to the next winner and so on and so on.

I’ll tally up at the end of January, announce the winner and ship it out.

If there are no major concerns, I’ll open another thread to start the vote.

Cheers
@fawnzy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Always an option.

Ok. Before everyone starts nominating I’ll open another thread.

Wow! Great work!

Please everyone remember that I suggested the hepa filter in the rear of the Mantis. Just cause they rejected that idea doesn't make it a winner.

So clearly the award this year has to be related to safety. Who has made important contributions to the safety of all saddle hunters this year?

fa068fc270bb087fa11bdf40296d3b8f.jpg
03c6e5d1cfbc26f598409354d739ca92.jpg

Hello Saddle Hunters!

To encourage and celebrate excellence within the Saddle Hunting community,I’ve made up this little gem to be circulated yearly as a trophy.

After talking with Red, we decided this year the award will go to someone for invention. The category will change in the future.

It’s up to YOU to decide who the winner is.

I’ll tally up the responses and ship the plaque out to the winner.

It will then be up to the recipient to ship the plaque to the next winner and so on and so on.

I’ll tally up at the end of January, announce the winner and ship it out.

If there are no major concerns, I’ll open another thread to start the vote.

Cheers
@fawnzy

Wow that's fantastic

Back