• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Saddle hunter???

BTaylor

SH Member
bf78820c1580502b6cd9246ddd9031f0.jpg

Out my office window.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like amsteel?
10-11mm rope of some sort with very loosely tied 8's for maybe stoppers. End of those ropes are 5.5 stories up and I cant let the win-der down to hep 'em if'n they needs it. At least it aint my truck down there theys apt to land on.

You should go find them, and ask them if they have tried the JRB climbing method.
Looked out the window on the other side of the corner and found where they tied off the bottom end of the ropes finally. 100% they know nothing about JRB climbing. Tie-offs looked more like something what Mongo would have used to stake out his longhorn.

What in the wide, wide world of sports is going on around here.

I won't be a D-bag and take their picture but there is a tree company outside my work....dudes going up a nasty viney pine. I didn't see the mainline set but there's 1 already way up there, and using spurs and linesman's belt and some legit squeaky pulley thing I guess is 2nd safety to keep all slack out? It's really squeaky and I really did laugh out loud hahahaha

Last edited:
Back