• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Saddle hunting clothing ?

cincyprostheticguy

SH Member
Whats hunting clothing is out there specifically for the saddle hunters? Anything made in USA? I have to replace my bibs this year and may just go with pants but haven't decided..

One thing I started wearing almost every cold wear hunt last year was a fleece union suit. I will probably be investing in a merino union suit soon.

Versaskins has some jackets that zip up the sides.
Kings Camo has an anorak that zips up the sides as well, they’re releasing a new designed one this fall. I keep asking Scentlok if they’d make some and they keep telling me no there’s not enough interest so we’ll see.
CGM is working on a hoodie.

Versaskins has some jackets that zip up the sides.
Kings Camo has an anorak that zips up the sides as well, they’re releasing a new designed one this fall. I keep asking Scentlok if they’d make some and they keep telling me no there’s not enough interest so we’ll see.
CGM is working on a hoodie.

Where’d you get the intel on the new King’s Anorak? Do you happen to know any more details on it or other pieces they may be releasing? Always liked my King’s stuff, especially the newer lines.

Where’d you get the intel on the new King’s Anorak? Do you happen to know any more details on it or other pieces they may be releasing? Always liked my King’s stuff, especially the newer lines.
Directly from their customer service department. Here’s what they told me:
Thanks for reaching out to us. We will be replacing them with a new model! The new model will be very similar, but it will be a lighter weight and a better fit for layering purposes. I hope this helps! Have a great day.
So I confirmed it was meant for the current usage, mid to late season and they replied:
They will be intended for the same use as the current wind-defender bib and jacket. We are hoping to release them closer to fall of 2022.
So there you go.

Reactions: STL
Back